Fan Mail Address?

14 replies [Last post]


Vincent Volpe's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 17 Aug 2003

What would be the address for sending Mr. Lee a fan letter? Also, does anyone know if he personally reads his fan mail?

Marije Kraa (not verified)


Marije Kraa's picture
  • Online Status:
  • Post Number: #1
Re: Fan Mail Address?

Vincent Volpe wrote:
What would be the address for sending Mr. Lee a fan letter? Also, does anyone know if he personally reads his fan mail?

The adress is somewhereon this site but I forgot where but if he replies himself I don't know but don't count on it. Atleast; that's what I think if you consider he probably receives buttloads of mail

I'll do a search for his 'fanmail' adress and will post it here



Jessica Diggs's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 20 Oct 2002
  • Post Number: #2
Re: Fan Mail Address?

I've had the same question over the past few years. Two years in a row I tried sending him something for his birthday, but the address I had was very dated, though it wasn't until later that I found out. I am planing to try, perhaps for the last time, to send him something, to another address that looks promising:



Christopher Lee
c/o Diamond Management Ltd.
31 Percy Street
LONDON
W1T 2DD
England
UK



Now, I am going to give this a try, though I am not sure it is good. If anyone knows a better or more up to date one, please share. I don't want to spread this about, as a valid address, and then have turn up a dead end.



Jessica

__________________

[="Century Gothic"]Like tears in the rain...[/]

Marije Kraa (not verified)


Marije Kraa's picture
  • Online Status:
  • Post Number: #3
Re: Fan Mail Address?

Jessica Diggs wrote:

Christopher Lee
c/o Diamond Management Ltd.
31 Percy Street
LONDON
W1T 2DD
England
UK

Jessica

That's the same adress I found. I send my letter there aswell but I wonder, if you hadn't a reply either I wonder if it's correct :shot:



Isabel Alves's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 27 Mar 2006
  • Post Number: #4
Re: Fan Mail Address?

I sent her an email, then I don't know if he/she sweats question was driven me, even so I decided to post: I never received answer any, but I also received never devolution of the letter.
As I said: I don't know where it went to stop my letters. I dream that Mr. Lee sends me at least a "Hi, I received his/her letter." ... dreams....


Um dia receberei um alô do meu ídolo. Eu espero e continuarei esperançosa.:marchmell

__________________

Isabel Cristina Forlin Alves



Cindy Rosmus's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 18 Feb 2006
  • Post Number: #5
Re: Fan Mail Address?

Though it'd be great to send hard copy fan mail to Mr. Lee, be glad we can e-mail! Bet he reads ours every chance he gets & feels a special "connection" with each of us. He knows how much we LOVE him. So don't panic, guys.
(Are you reading this, Mr. Lee?)



Isabel Alves's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 27 Mar 2006
  • Post Number: #6
Re: Fan Mail Address?

This certain. Our happiness is to know that Mr. Lee recognizes the love and the affection that we have for him. It is right that their fans are dispersed for everyone and they are countless the people that admire him. Christopher Lee is Our King (as gets used to say in Bahia).

I want to say a big one Forced to Mr. Lee by him to exist , to get happy and to motivate us with hisr life example. :adore: :adore: :adore:

__________________

Isabel Cristina Forlin Alves

Marije Kraa (not verified)


Marije Kraa's picture
  • Online Status:
  • Post Number: #7
Re: Fan Mail Address?

Isabel Alves wrote:
This certain. Our happiness is to know that Mr. Lee recognizes the love and the affection that we have for him. It is right that their fans are dispersed for everyone and they are countless the people that admire him. Christopher Lee is Our King (as gets used to say in Bahia).

I want to say a big one Forced to Mr. Lee by him to exist , to get happy and to motivate us with hisr life example. :adore: :adore: :adore:

You're such a nutty ^___^ Other then that I do agree with Mr. Lee being a king but the King of actors



Vincent Volpe's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 17 Aug 2003
  • Post Number: #8
Re: Fan Mail Address?

isn't the administrator of the site Christopher Lee's son in law? Surely he could offer some useful information on this subject, no?



Cindy Rosmus's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 18 Feb 2006
  • Post Number: #9
Re: Fan Mail Address?

We all know Mr. Lee's son-in-law is in charge of this site. As the link to our idol, he needs to know we also love HIM & the whole Lee clan. He knows what's best for Mr. Lee. If he feels it's "right," he'll post the right address.



Vicky Gavri's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 15 May 2006
  • Post Number: #10
Re: Fan Mail Address?

You can email him? You mean post here?. Im sure he pops in from time to time to read this forum perhaps. I did just finish reading his Autobiography and wanted to comment on it, tell him what I thought of it. Did you all read it? I finally found it here, was hard to find here in Sydney Australia believe it or not.Smile

Cindy Rosmus wrote:
Though it'd be great to send hard copy fan mail to Mr. Lee, be glad we can e-mail! Bet he reads ours every chance he gets & feels a special "connection" with each of us. He knows how much we LOVE him. So don't panic, guys.
(Are you reading this, Mr. Lee?)

Marije Kraa (not verified)


Marije Kraa's picture
  • Online Status:
  • Post Number: #11
Re: Fan Mail Address?

Vicky Gavri wrote:
You can email him? You mean post here?. Im sure he pops in from time to time to read this forum perhaps. I did just finish reading his Autobiography and wanted to comment on it, tell him what I thought of it. Did you all read it? I finally found it here, was hard to find here in Sydney Australia believe it or not.Smile

I recall from an interview that Mr. Lee 'doesn't do e-mail' but writes as in pencil and paper Tongue But ofcourse he could've changed that option in time.

Other then that, I sent Mr. Lee a letter about a year ago and I doubt it arrived but I don't think the content would be new to him. That I was wondering how he, his wife etc. was and a wee bit about myself and that I admired his great achievements throughout life a lot.



Vicky Gavri's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 15 May 2006
  • Post Number: #12
Re: Fan Mail Address?


Marije Kraa wrote:
I recall from an interview that Mr. Lee 'doesn't do e-mail' but writes as in pencil and paper Tongue But ofcourse he could've changed that option in time.

Other then that, I sent Mr. Lee a letter about a year ago and I doubt it arrived but I don't think the content would be new to him. That I was wondering how he, his wife etc. was and a wee bit about myself and that I admired his great achievements throughout life a lot.

Pencil and paper hehe, I recently sent a letter to a friend, by hand,and it was awfully difficult lol, I forget how to write after so much typing Smile I may try to send a letter to:

Christopher Lee
c/o Diamond Management Ltd.
31 Percy Street
LONDON
W1T 2DD
England
UK

Just to see Smile

Marije Kraa (not verified)


Marije Kraa's picture
  • Online Status:
  • Post Number: #13
Re: Fan Mail Address?

Vicky Gavri wrote:

Pencil and paper hehe, I recently sent a letter to a friend, by hand,and it was awfully difficult lol, I forget how to write after so much typing Smile I may try to send a letter to:

Christopher Lee
c/o Diamond Management Ltd.
31 Percy Street
LONDON
W1T 2DD
England
UK

Just to see Smile

Same place I sent my letter



Amber Klinge's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
  • Joined: 18 Oct 2006
  • Post Number: #14
Re: Fan Mail Address?

Hello everyone.

I have sent two letters already and heard nothing since. I also drew a picture of him in the mail and still no response. I know that Mr. Lee is very busy but like all of us we do have busy lives as well. How about working two jobs and going to college as well?

My cousins Bing Crosby (a singer and actor) and Lee Marvin (an actor) were busy as well. I wish that I could have met them. If they still lived.

Thanks,
Amber

:thrasher:

www.christopherleeweb.com

Copyright 2000-2011 Christopher Lee Web. All rights reserved. | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Statement | Contact Us | Top of Page