Christmas Message 2007

25 replies [Last post]

Admin's picture
  • Online Status: Offline

A new flashnode entry has been added:

[drupal=530]Christmas Message 2007[/drupal]

Quote:
[IMG]http://www.christopherleeweb.com/sites/christopherleeweb.com/files/christmas 2007(1).jpg[/IMG]
This video was filmed on Christmas day. Mr. Lee talks about his present and future projects, as well as one of his most proudest moments in his career.

He also explains why he wears every Christmas day a certain colourful hat.

Dave Zentz's picture
  • Post Number: #1
Re: Christmas Message 2007

Great Message.

I can't wait to see Mr. Lee's new project's in 2008.

Thanks you for taking time out for your fans.

Thanks !!

Helen Dyer's picture
  • Post Number: #2

That was great! What a special 'Christmas Gift'! Thank You for Sharing with us....

Cheers,
Helen

Always Follow Your Hearts Desire

Stuart Ball's picture
  • Post Number: #3

Thank you very much Mr Lee for taking the time on Christmas Day to record this message. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

The New Year sounds like a very busy time for you and I wish you success with all your projects.

The Top 10 Greatest Christopher Lee Performances http://thestuview.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/top-10-christopher-lee-performances.html

Sid's Place - The Home for All Things Carry On and Classic British Comedy - www.carryonsid.blogspot.com

Joakim Lundberg's picture
  • Post Number: #4

Dear Sir
Thank you so much for this special christmas card to the members of CLW.
I hope your christmas was enjoyable with your family and that New Years Eve on monday will be just as enjoyable for you. Your are so generous to your members and beeing a member for 7 years of CLW I have always enjoyed your
christmas messages every year. The best of luck with your future projects in 2008 and god bless you. Thank you Juan for filming the messages over the years.

warmest regards
Joakim.

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #5

Many thanks indeed to Mr Lee and to Juan, and to everyone else involved in making this most special Christmas message for 2007. It is really wonderful to see and hear Mr Lee discussing past and future projects, and, as ever, both he and his fans have many new and exciting works to look forward to. I would like to wish Mr Lee the very best of luck with all new endeavours, and I hope that he will continue to be blessed with good health and good fortune to meet the challenges and demands he may face along the way. Long may his success last! God bless:

Warmest regards,

Andrés

Matt Gemmell's picture
  • Post Number: #6

This is becoming as traditional as the Queen's Christmas message.
Thanks for taking the time and, love the hat. Vincent would be proud.

Milt Braley's picture
  • Post Number: #7

Thank you for the very interesting update Mr. Lee. I really hope all the movies you mentioned get made! Continued health and happinees to you and your family in 2008..and beyond!

Kaitlin Wright's picture
  • Post Number: #8

Thank you Mr Lee for taking the time to wish us a Merry Christmas It was wonderful to hear about all the new projects. Health and happiness to you in the New Year and looking foreward to seeing you.

John Farrell's picture
  • Post Number: #9

Excellent video! Here's to a great 2008 and looking forward to seeing Mr. Lee's future projecvts!

John Farrell

www.farrellmedia.com

Don Boycik's picture
  • Post Number: #10

Dear Mr. Lee, I hope you had a WONDERFUL christmas & i hope you have a WONDERFUL new year with your family. & i can't wait to see your NEW projects in (2008) & thank you for these WONDERFUL videos throught the years & thank you also Juan For having him do them for us. warmest regards Don M. Boycik

David Clayton's picture
  • Post Number: #11

Dear Mr. Lee,

Thank you so, so very much for taking the time to record this message for us all here at CLW! And thank you Juan for filming and uploading it here. Absolutely a treat to me, as well as everyone else and I think I speak for everyone when I say we look forward to all your new films and albums along with the DVD to your wonderful album! Again, thank you Mr. Lee for being such an inspiration to many. Becuase of you, I became and actor and I haven't regretted my decision. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas and a happy and very succesful New Year!

Warmest regards,
David Clayton.

Colin Bushby's picture
  • Post Number: #12

Thankyou Mr. Lee for this years Christmas message, and taking the time out of your holiday.
Plenty of projects to look forward to in 2008.

All the best to you and your family.

Colin.

Isabel Alves's picture
  • Post Number: #13

I also thank him a lot Mr. Lee for removing of the your time with the family to speak to the fans of the whole world. We loved him and we respected him a lot and this is not an innovation, but we cost to repeat the words of affection that all of us have for your person. It is very pleasant to see and to hear the voice of somebody so special for us and, mainly in a message of Christmas. More and more success and victories for for our KING! A year of 2008 wonderful for you.

[=Comic Sans MS]Eu também lhe agradeço muito Sr. Lee por tirar do seu tempo com a sua família para falar aos fãs do mundo inteiro. Nós o amamos e respeitamos muito, e esta não é uma nenhuma novidade. Mas nós achamos que vale a pena repetir as palavras de afeto que todos nós temos para sua pessoa.

Isabel Cristina Forlin Alves

Conny Nierobisch's picture
  • Post Number: #14

Dear Mr. Lee,
thank you very much for your Christmas message and taking the time for your fans.
All the best in the coming year 2008.

Warmest regards
Conny

Aranka Szabo (not verified)

Aranka Szabo's picture
  • Online Status:
  • Post Number: #15

Thanks for the very nice greetings Mr. Lee.
I hope you had very nice Christmas Holidays with your family.

So I wish you on this way here a very great Happy New Year 2008

christian gonzalo irigoyen's picture
  • Post Number: #16

Amazing Christopher Lee´s message!!!
Extrordinarias clothing so that those wearing!!
He Remembered Beautiful Actor Vince Price! Incredible!
I am anxious to see Mr. Lee's new project's next year!
Thanks you for this GIFT for your fans!!!
Sir Christopher: you are simply THE BEST!!!
Thanks you so much!!

CHRISTIAN

Darío Lavia's picture
  • Post Number: #17

Hi

This video its marvelous. Congratulations for Mr. Lee, and for this cool web. Happy new year for all people behind the CLW and, of course, for Mr. Lee. And best of lucks with Charlemagne project.

Best regards from Argentina

Darío Lavia

Jennifer Blaakum (not verified)

Aranka Szabo's picture
  • Online Status:
  • Post Number: #18

My day was crap but seeing Mr. Lee with that hat on made my day!

Merry Christmas, everyone (even if its already passed) and Happy New Year (20.07 here, 4 hours more!)

<3 Yours truly.

PS: Does this man EVER take a break?

Laurie Powell's picture
  • Post Number: #19

Many thanks to Mr. Lee and Juan for this wonderful message.

May 2008 be a year of health, happiness and peace for all!

Georges Nahon's picture
  • Post Number: #20

:burnout:

Juan Aneiros;38233 wrote:
A new flashnode entry has been added:

[drupal=530]Christmas Message 2007[/drupal]

Hi Ju'an,

You really did a wonderful work with this Xmas message... the message on the video is perfect.....it's really amazing to see Mr. Lee talking about his new projects for 2008, including new movies. Thats fan-ta-stic !
Our loved great Artist is still going strong...so as we say in Français : " A bientôt ...sur nos écrans".
Let me wish to you all, fans of this website, Mr. Christopher Lee and his family, and you Jùan my warmest greetings for the New Year.
Cheer up everybody !
Your French Friend

Georges Nahon

Daniela Parsons's picture
  • Post Number: #21

Dear Mr. Lee,

thank you so very much for that very special CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Believe it or not, but I was close to tears when you spoke about the "special hat" and Mr. Vincent Price. Friendship is such a important thing, we should always cherish, even when the people we love, are gone...

I am looking forward to all of your new projects and I am so impressed by all the things you planned to do, I wish you much success and most important of all: A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, A HEALTHY NEW YEAR, TO YOU AND ALL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE!

Yours sincerely,
Daniela Parsons

Georges Nahon's picture
  • Post Number: #22

Dear Mister Lee,
Thank you so much for your warm message and greeting for the New Year.
Actually it's just marvellous, amazing to hear from you on this video and I really enjoyed it.
In France we are thousand and thousand fans of you, of your films, of your long career....and all I can say are those simple words : we all love you with all our heart.
May this year bring you health, happiness and for your family also...we wish that all of your cinema projects will be realized in 2008....and I hope to see you again with Juan in London.
With best regards from all your French fans and friends,
G. Nahon, un fan de Christopher Lee "depuis longtemps"....

Georges Nahon

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #23

It's good to see you posting on the forums again, Georges! Hopefully my attempt at French will make sense: Je suis vraiment heureuse de vous voir ici encore, Georges! Prendre en charge et que Dieu vous bénisse.

Mike Drew's picture
  • Post Number: #24

Brilliant to see & hear from you
Look after yourself
You Are A Top Man!!
md

www.christopherleeweb.com

Copyright 2000-2011 Christopher Lee Web. All rights reserved. | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Statement | Contact Us | Top of Page