"Revelation and Celebration" (Heathrow 2007)

17 replies [Last post]

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Online Status: Offline

“REVELATION AND CELEBRATION”
RADISSON EDWARDIAN HOTEL
HEATHROW 2007

Entrance to the Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow
(Photography by Andrés Verdú García, 2007. All photos by idem unless otherwise stated)

Meeting Christopher Lee is always a great honour and a pleasure, but a venue as beautiful and luxurious as the Radisson Edwardian Hotel brings a special quality to the occasion. My mother and I entered the lobby and we were gladdened to find familiar faces there, namely Renate Knobloch and Colin Bushby, both fellow members here at CLW. I say “familiar” because although I was meeting Colin for the first time in person, I feel as though I have known him far longer from reading his posts and also from the personal messages we have exchanged over the last few years. I have had the pleasure of meeting Renate once before, at the London MCM Expo event back in October, 2006, and it was truly wonderful to meet her again and spend more time together. Soon afterwards we were joined by Colin’s lovely wife, Janice, and then by a truly delightful gentleman from Geneva

Anticipation of an event such as this can be an unsettling sensation, but being in such warm and wonderful company fosters reassurance and calm. Mr Lee is a world-famous artist and his appearances invariably attract people from all over the world; and the concomitant hustle and bustle that such large congregations bring was certainly in evidence on the day. The turnout for this signing was tremendous. One thing about Christopher Lee is that, having incarnated so many different characters during his long career, one is really spoilt for choice as to know what to have autographed by him. I saw quite a few people studying the array of stills ranging from The Wicker Man to Lord of the Rings, from The Man with the Golden Gun to Star Wars with an indecisive eye. I cannot pretend that I was not amongst these wavering minds. I finally chose a charming one of Mr Lee as himself gazing at the viewer solemnly. My mother had no problem finding hers, a splendid still of Mr Lee looking very noble and imposing as Count Dooku, with the kind of expression on his face which proclaims the presence of a formidable opponent.

1. Mr Lee as "Himself" 2. Mr Lee as "Count Dooku"
(Both photographs scanned by Andrés Verdú, 2007)

Having made our choices, we proceeded towards the queue for the signing room, where Mr Lee and Juan were already busy attending to all the people lining up to have their photographs and personal memorabilia signed. It was most heart-warming to hear the “Revelation” album playing in the background. Juan is a true professional on these occasions, and one of the considerations he was engaged with throughout the event was seeing to everyone who had come to meet with Mr Lee and making sure that we were all happy. Our small CLW group was concentrated into one part of the queue, and when Juan spotted first Colin and Janice, then Georges, then my mother and me, and then Renate, a great sense of joy and welcome ensued. We all spoke together while the queue shuffled along its merry way. Well, when it came to our turn, my mother had her photograph signed and naturally started speaking away with Mr Lee in Spanish. I am quite sure that she would happily go on conversing with Mr Lee all day long, were that opportunity ever to come along, because my mother certainly loves to talk, and so does Mr Lee. My own turn arrived, and as well as the photograph, I had two books for Mr Lee to sign. One was Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing and Horror Cinema: A Filmography of Their 22 Collaborations, by Mark A Miller, which, from the title, is self-explanatory. The other was a tribute book to the late Peter Cushing, very appropriately entitled Peter Cushing, by Donald Fearney. This latter book is filled with tributes from many actors and actresses who worked with Mr Cushing throughout his life. Mr Lee wrote a very touching personal statement which reads “Peter was much loved, not least by me; film lovers all over the world will grieve his loss deeply, and I’ve lost a wonderful friend. There will be no more phone calls from him with all those hilarious stories. I shall miss his wisdom. I shall miss him.” Beneath the words is an excellent photograph of Mr Lee, which he told me was taken during the shooting for the film The Man with the Golden Gun, although it does not depict Mr Lee in character. In that photograph Mr Lee has a soft case for glasses protruding from the breast pocket of his jacket, which he still owns to this day. In fact, he showed it to me. One could easily see that Mr Lee loves books and reading, because he read something from the Fearney book, and then started going through the Miller one as well. Juan jokingly remarked to Mr Lee: “Would you like to read the whole book, Mr Lee?” to which the reply was: “I want to read what he wrote about me!”

Selection of photographs from the celebration of Mr Lee and me
(Photography: 1, 2, and 5, by Andrés Verdú, 2007; 3, 4, and 6, by Juan Aneiros, 2007.
Colin Bushby also appears in the background in photographs 3 and 4)

Mr Lee's touching dedication to Peter Cushing
(Source: Peter Cushing, by Donald Fearney, (UK: Donald Fearney Production, 1996), p.9)

As the signing progressed, I could not fail to recognise one simple fact: Mr Lee adores people and people adore him. It is a relationship founded on deep mutual love and respect, one that has been going on for several generations and which continues to flourish stronger than ever today. I believe that one of the keys to Mr Lee’s enduring popularity lies in the sheer breadth and diversity of his work, appealing to many different people all over the world. He has also demonstrated his ability to move with the times while still remaining constantly true to himself and his principles. There are not many actors around who have survived in the film industry as long as Mr Lee, and who have worked recently in films which have achieved the phenomenal success of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Corpse Bride, and the rest. This is an outstanding record set by a remarkable man who has both the courage to seek out new challenges and the foresight to select his work carefully and wisely. And having more than proven himself as an actor, he is now proving to the world how fabulous he is as a singer, with more albums to follow, one very much hopes.

Let it be known that my mother has a rather sharp and, at times, wickedly mischievous sense of humour. During the later stages of the signing, she wanted to know, as we all did, whether or not Mr Lee would be speaking to everyone as a group. Well, she asked Juan who said it was possible, although not guaranteed, because signing so many autographs is tiring work for anyone, let alone someone who is in their mid-eighties. Well, I don’t know how the conversation went from this question to Don Quijote, but my mother thought it would be a lovely idea if Juan were to play Sancho Panza to Mr Lee’s Don Quijote. Of course, anyone who is familiar with the characters knows that Sancho is not the leanest of people. Juan was convulsed with laughter at her suggestion because he caught the playful implication behind the words. This led to even more jokes about beards and razors and money-saving exercises which I can’t really go into because it’s a particularly Spanish brand of humour. And very funny it is too!

Mr Lee hard at work, signing another autograph with Juan to the left
(beards in evidence)

Well, the good news was that Mr Lee finished all of his signings early and he was in a very good mood indeed so he decided that he would address those of us who had stayed on until the end of the day. In fact, Mr Lee suggested we turn it into a question and answer session, as this would be a better way of dealing with a whole range of different subjects. There were questions relating to animation work; who would Mr Lee choose to play Saruman to his Gandalf (answers to that included Conrad Veidt and Basil Rathbone); opinions on Robert Redford, Anthony Hopkins, and Sean Connery; working with Richard Widmark; and many, many more. I asked a question about Mr Lee’s performance as M R James for the BBC production “Ghost Stories for Christmas”, although Mr Lee said he didn’t really play “M R James” as such, as James was clean-shaven and Mr Lee sported a beard for the part. He added that he was really playing an academic or professor like M R James who would recount these ghost stories to his students, and maintained that James wrote the best ghost stories ever, singling out Ghost Stories of an Antiquary in particular. He also spoke at length about a 1943 film called To Be or Not to Be, starring Jack Benny, which is a wartime comedy set during the Nazi occupation of PolandBear Island while Mr Lee was reciting the Lord’s Prayer in Polish, thus making him burst out laughing. Even the recent controversy surrounding the Big Brother UK

At some point during all this, Juan brought in a couple of latecomers who were hoping to get their photographs signed, and Mr Lee did not disappoint them. One of them was rather well-built, which led Mr Lee to comment: “I’m not going to argue with him!” which, of course, made everyone laugh. Finally, Mr Lee was in such high spirits he did something very kind indeed. He graciously agreed to pose for photographs with those people who had remained, which was extremely generous of him, considering how long the day had been for him already and how many autographs he had signed.

Mr Lee and Dolores "Lola" García Sánchez

Mr Lee and Andrés Verdú García
(Photography by Juan Aneiros, 2007)

And now I come to something which was very special indeed - for my mother and me. Among the jokes my mother had made earlier on, she had asked questions about Juan’s car. Knowing only too well how my mother’s mind works, I said to Juan: “Do you know why she’s asking these questions about your car?” And he replied: “Why?” So I said, half-jokingly “Well, because she’s trying to see if she can get you to give us a lift!” To which Juan said: “I can give you one if you’d like”. Well, quite frankly I couldn’t believe my ears. And, to cut a very long story short, when the event ended, my mother and I had the pleasure of riding with Mr Lee and Juan in Juan’s car, and speaking together about quite a few topics. What I found most touching of all, besides the unbelievable kindness of giving us a lift into town, was the rare insight into the private side of Mr Lee’s life, especially wanting Juan to make sure that his wife and daughter had reached their home safely. That reminded me of my father who always worries about us when we’re out and about. I really cannot find the words to say thank you properly to Juan and Mr Lee for their incredible generosity and their courtesy towards us. This last act especially was something we had never expected, and it was kindness indeed, above and beyond the call of duty! Both of them are gentlemen in the truest sense of the word, and it is my honour and privilege to know them. But I wonder who will believe me if I tell them that my mother and I were given a lift into central London

Mr Lee towards the end of a very long signing session

Group photograph of CLW members and guests. Back row left to right: me, Georges Nahon, Renate Knobloch, Colin Bushby. Front: Dolores "Lola" García (my mother) (Photography by Janice Bushby, 2007)

I must now take this opportunity to express my gratitude and appreciation to all the staff who organised the Heathrow “Revelation and Celebration” event; to my dear friends Renate Knobloch, Georges Nahon, and Colin and Janice Bushby, who were kind enough to allow us to share in their experience; and especially to Mr Lee and to Juan for being such wonderful people. Many thanks indeed for a truly unforgettable day and for making my mother and me very happy! I am already looking forward to meeting Mr Lee and Juan when they (hopefully) organise their next event, and I wish them every possible success with the “Revelation” album and with all future endeavours. God bless.

Colin Bushby's picture
  • Post Number: #1
Re: "Revelation and Celebration" (Heathrow 2007)

Andres.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that, you've done a great job describing the events of the day. I cannot put it any better so I wont even try to write an article, I usualy go for the humorous side of things and try to make people laugh, just my way of trying to cover a poor story.

It was a pleasure meeting you all, a day I wont forget.

That lift into London must have been amazing, now I know why you dissapeared in such a hurry at the end when I came looking for you to say goodbye. :vroam:

Cheers
Colin

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #2

Colin Bushby;34898 wrote:
Andres.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that, you've done a great job describing the events of the day. I cannot put it any better so I wont even try to write an article, I usualy go for the humorous side of things and try to make people laugh, just my way of trying to cover a poor story.

It was a pleasure meeting you all, a day I wont forget.

That lift into London must have been amazing, now I know why you dissapeared in such a hurry at the end when I came looking for you to say goodbye. :vroam:

Cheers
Colin

Oh no you don't, Colin! You must write up an article as well! I really enjoy reading your accounts and if you don't write one I'll be most disappointed. I'm glad you enjoyed my one, and thank you so much for the favourable comments.

All I can say is that the pleasure was all mine. You and your wife Janice are really wonderful, and we had a great time meeting you (I speak for my mother too, who really enjoyed herself).

I felt very bad about having to rush off so quickly without having a proper chance to say my goodbyes to everyone, but we just couldn't wait. Otherwise the car would've been surrounded by fans! But yes, the lift was really incredible, and we spoke about all kinds of things... far too many to be able to go into details. Thanks again, Colin, and get cracking on your article! I expect to see one from you! Take care:

Warmest regards and best wishes always,

Andrés

P.S.: Please pass on my warmest regards to your lovely wife, Janice! Many thanks.

Helen Dyer's picture
  • Post Number: #3

Andres,

Such a beautifully written account about a very special day. Your words and thoughts allowed me to imagine how wonderful it was to be there. I am so happy that you and your Mother, had such a wonderful and 'once in a lifetime' experience.

Thank You so Much for Sharing your day with us. And the wonderful pictures...

With Best Wishes and Warmest Regards Always,
Helen

P.S. Oh and Colin.....If you are finding it difficult to write something you could always draw pictures! I Love your artwork! Smile

Always Follow Your Hearts Desire

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #4

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words, Helen. I'm really pleased that you found my account interesting, and hopefully it allowed you to share in the experience of the day. If it had been within my powers, I would have brought you all over from your different homes across the world, Helen, Luzmila, Isabel, Cindy, David, and everyone else who couldn't make it on the day (forgive me for not naming you all individually, for there are too many of you to list here). Here's to future events, and, God willing, you will all find that fortune blesses and favours you by leading you safely along the path to make it to at least one of them! Take care and God bless you all:

Warmest regards,

Andrés

Isabel Alves's picture
  • Post Number: #5

Andrés, Andrés, Andrés...

I am without words to express what am feeling after having read the your article and seen these beautiful and so important pictures for a fan. This will be in the history of the you life and of all of the fans that were there.
Mr. Lee's pictures, and especially those where he is with you and your mother are charming. Everything is as a dream!

I ask: Will it be that you felt due to the event where you were involved on that day? The importance of this?
If I was there, with certainty I would think if everything was real!

This part of the ride was incredible. Your mother is a very spontaneous person and she should be very happy for this. Congratulations to her. I ask that you send to her my fort hug!

Now I can say: I am very proud of being fan of Mr. Lee and of having friends (same virtual) like you all. I feel also excited after reading these depositions, and I won't lie, the tears didn't stop rolling....

Congratulations Andrés, Colin, Janice, Renate and LOLA!
And the other people that there were

Isabel Cristina Forlin Alves

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #6

Dearest Isabel,

Thank you so much for your appreciation and kindness! You're quite right to say that it is like a dream come true. I think I had to pinch myself at least twice to make sure it was really true and I wasn't just dreaming, especially the end of the night travelling with Mr Lee and Juan in their car. That was most surreal ("Guess what? Christopher Lee and his son-in-law gave me a lift into town!") It sounds like a work of fiction, doesn't it? My mother already told people at her workplace and they didn't believe her! They asked whether she had taken photographs inside the car! Can you imagine?! I have met Mr Lee several times, but it's always special and hard to believe it is really happening, like you say. All I can say is that he's an absolute darling, a wonderful gentleman, and my mother especially has a lot of fun meeting him and speaking Spanish with him (that's her favourite part I think!)

Well, thank you for your lovely words about my mother! When I tell her tomorrow morning, I'm sure she'll be absolutely delighted to hear them, and I will give her the tight hug for you. I talk to her about all of you here at CLW, because she doesn't understand how the computer and the Internet work, but she likes to be kept up-to-date on everything that goes on here. I will pass on any messages from her as well, as I'm sure she will have some words she will want me to add here on her behalf. Thank you again, Isabel, and I hope that your tears are not sad ones. God bless you:

Warmest regards,

Andrés

P.S.: I hope that your mother is doing well, and that you shared everything with her. Please pass on my fondest best wishes to her for me. Also to your charming daughters ( I hope my girlfriend doesn't read this bit! :boxing: ) Thank you! Tchau!

Charles Prepolec's picture
  • Post Number: #7

Andrés,
Thank you kindly for posting that excellent illustrated coverage of the event. Looks like a great time was had by all!

Cheers,

Charles Prepolec www.sherlocknews.com

Joakim Lundberg's picture
  • Post Number: #8

Wonderful article. Love the photographs. I must say you look very nice in your suit André.

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #9

Charles and Joakim:

Thank you both very much for reading it, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it. As Renate Knobloch jokingly commented on Saturday, I think I'm earning quite a bit of a reputation as CLW's "official (or unofficial) photographer".

Charles: Yes indeed, we had a fantastic time. The best thing was to see how happy Mr Lee was. Towards the end of the event, when Mr Lee and Juan were speaking with the organisers, one of the things Mr Lee emphasised was precisely that: just how much fun the day had been. They also spoke about how amazing it was that Mr Lee had managed to finish signing all of those autographs earlier than they had planned for. I'm not sure if the entire 900 autographs were signed, that would be a question for the organisers or Juan to answer, but I do know that Mr Lee signed a LOT of items (and I mean a LOT!) He didn't throw a fit like this guy though>>>>>> :stupido:

Joakim: Thank you for your kind words. I always like to dress formally if I'm meeting someone special, and, as far as I'm concerned, you can't find anyone more special than Christopher Lee. The waistcoat I was wearing for the very first time, although I bought it a long while ago. It's not something you wear every day, at least I don't. Anyway, thank you for noticing and remarking on it. Wink

Take care everyone, and best wishes to you all. God bless:

Warmest regards,

Andrés

Matt Gemmell's picture
  • Post Number: #10

Andrés Verdú;34919 wrote:
Charles and Joakim:

I always like to dress formally if I'm meeting someone special, and, as far as I'm concerned, you can't find anyone more special than Christopher Lee.

Andrés

Quite right too. On the second occassion I met Mr Lee I wore the traditional highland outfit.In other words my kilt.As you so rightly say it's a special day.
Thanks for posting the article and the photos.It's always a joy to read of such meetings.You can be assured that everyone on the site fully understands what experiences like this mean.

Renate Knobloch-Maas's picture
  • Post Number: #11

Dear Andrés,

I waited in anticipation for your article - you're such a good writer.
Thank you very much for the report and all the beautiful photographs!

I'd also like to thank you again for all the long interesting talks we had during the day. Please say hi your mother; I thank her for being lovely and finally sharing the Sancho joke with Juan (wasn't that something she came up with at the Expo?). My Spanish is lousy, but I did understand enough to share some of the laughs.
I'd like to thank Colin and Janice for the greatly appreciated offer to dump my backpack in their room, and for taking photos and everything; it was so nice to finally meet you after having read your posts and stories on this board for so long.
I'd also like to thank Georges for all the talking and the opportunity to dig out some of my long-forgotten French again. In 2001, I spent three months living in France, near the Swiss border, and it turned out that he is from a town nearby and even knows the building where I lived! This planet sometimes is very small indeed.

Now words fail me somewhat when it comes to thanking Juan and Mr Lee - Andrés' English is lots better than mine. Nonetheless I thank Juan for being so nice to us throughout the day - I thought he'd kill me because I had been bothering him about my registration and tickets the days before the event, but he didn't. Thank you for the warm welcome, your patience and everything.

And last but not least, Mr Lee.
I wrote about his appearance at the Amsterdam concert in 2002, when he signed autographs after the concert up to 11:30 pm: "I mean, he has had a tiring day, and even right at the end, when he's completely exhausted [...], he gives autographs for another half hour, and still he is polite to his fans and actually apologizes to those who didn

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #12

Matt Gemmell.;34929 wrote:
Quite right too. On the second occassion I met Mr Lee I wore the traditional highland outfit.In other words my kilt.As you so rightly say it's a special day.
Thanks for posting the article and the photos.It's always a joy to read of such meetings.You can be assured that everyone on the site fully understands what experiences like this mean.

Thank you, Matt. I'm glad so many people are enjoying what I had to say about the celebration. Hopefully there will be more events to come, and I will see more of you there! I've seen pictures of you wearing the kilt, Matt, and you look fabulous! You looked like you could've stepped right out of The Wicker Man, although hopefully you weren't involved in any villainous practices, such as burning innocent police officers in huge wicker effigies! I hope you'll be able to make it to the next one! Take care:

Warmest regards,

Andrés

Joakim Lundberg's picture
  • Post Number: #13

Your'e absolutly right André a better reason to look your best you can't have. Last time I was on a signing I wish I had worn something better than just a t-shirt and pare of black jeans but it was so hot.

Mr Lee is one most non diva personalitys ever. He is so down to earth and kind that it's overwealming. When you meet him at events you will realy treasur that little moment you had the chance to shake hands and say hello.

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #14

Renate Knobloch;34930 wrote:
Dear Andrés,

I waited in anticipation for your article - you're such a good writer.
Thank you very much for the report and all the beautiful photographs!

I'd also like to thank you again for all the long interesting talks we had during the day. Please say hi your mother; I thank her for being lovely and finally sharing the Sancho joke with Juan (wasn't that something she came up with at the Expo?). My Spanish is lousy, but I did understand enough to share some of the laughs.

You're very welcome, Renate! Thank YOU for sharing the day with us, and for being such a great friend. My mother and I really had a lot of fun together, and she finds you really lovely too. And, yes, the Sancho joke started to germinate at the London Expo, but reach full bloom on Saturday, much to Juan's delight! I can still remember how he roared with laughter! I'm glad you understand enough Spanish to follow what we say.

I'll agree to Andrés' wish and try to write an article of my own if he promises to read through my English and correct it where necessary.

Agreed, Renate! It'll be my pleasure, although I'm sure you'll make a fine job of it on your own. Your English is excellent. Seems like everyone's having the same idea all of a sudden! ~winks at Colin~

Unfortunately, one of my colleagues is named - not Schulz, but Schulze, and I had a hard time trying not to start laughing on Monday because I still heard Mr Lee's voice in my head, saying: "Schuuuuulz!"
(By the way, I think it was the Creed in Polish that he had to recite, not the Lord's Prayer. Wink )

Take care, all of you!

Renate

Hehehe, Renate! That was hilarious indeed. I bet your colleague must have thought you were going crazy. I've managed to track down a copy of that film Mr Lee mentioned, and I'll be watching it soon (I've seen a little already in fact).

You're perfectly correct of course! It WAS the Creed and NOT the Lord's Prayer. I'm glad you pointed that out. I wish I could edit my article to fix that mistake, but it's too late to change it now. Thanks for spotting that though, Renate. It proves that one of us was paying careful attention! And many thanks for the link to my photograph on the German LOTR website. Very nice it is too! Many thanks indeed for everything. Take care, and God bless:

Warmest regards,

Andrés

Conny Nierobisch's picture
  • Post Number: #15

Andrés, you have indeed written a beautiful and interesting report about the signing event. It is a pleasure reading your lines and seeing the photos, it gives me the feeling to imagine how wonderful it was. Thank you very much for your effort, I am sure you had a lot of fun writing about it. Really an unforgettable experience for all, who could participate there and Mr. Lee certainly enjoyed it also very much. Oh and which exclusive taxi you had!

Great and impressive that Mr. Lee takes still part in such events. Many thanks
Mr. Lee and you still may carry on for a long time that way!

Regards to everybody
Conny

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #16

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words, Conny! I am really glad that you enjoyed my article, and that it allowed you to imagine how the event was. You're right when you say that I had fun writing about it. It was a really special day and setting it down in words made the memories live again in my mind. The lift was an unexpected part of that evening, and very kind of Juan and Mr Lee to take us along with them. You know, nobody is going to believe me when I tell them about that.

I also wish that Mr Lee continues to enjoy good health and good fortune, and feels that he would like to participate in future events of this nature. The high turnout for this event demonstrates how much people love Mr Lee and his work, and from the conversation he had at the end with the organisers, I know that he enjoyed himself. It really is wonderful to see Mr Lee making these public appearances, and I know that there are many people who would love to meet him; these events give those people the opportunity, which is something very special indeed. Many thanks to Mr Lee, Juan, and the organisers for arranging these events!

Warmest regards,

Andrés

David Clayton's picture
  • Post Number: #17

Andrés Verdú;35093 wrote:
Thank you very much indeed for your kind words, Conny! I am really glad that you enjoyed my article, and that it allowed you to imagine how the event was. You're right when you say that I had fun writing about it. It was a really special day and setting it down in words made the memories live again in my mind. The lift was an unexpected part of that evening, and very kind of Juan and Mr Lee to take us along with them. You know, nobody is going to believe me when I tell them about that.

I also wish that Mr Lee continues to enjoy good health and good fortune, and feels that he would like to participate in future events of this nature. The high turnout for this event demonstrates how much people love Mr Lee and his work, and from the conversation he had at the end with the organisers, I know that he enjoyed himself. It really is wonderful to see Mr Lee making these public appearances, and I know that there are many people who would love to meet him; these events give those people the opportunity, which is something very special indeed. Many thanks to Mr Lee, Juan, and the organisers for arranging these events!

Warmest regards,

Andrés

I agree Andres! Hopefully, he can continue to participate in more events such as this. I am one of those who would love to finally meet the man who has been such a great influence in my life. If it wasn't for him, I would have never become an actor. I wish him the best of life. Christopher Lee is truly a great and generous man who takes the time to meet his fans. Kudos to Mr. Lee!

www.christopherleeweb.com

Copyright 2000-2011 Christopher Lee Web. All rights reserved. | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Statement | Contact Us | Top of Page